|We at Internet Gateway, Inc. believe that
in order to create a truly great organization we must focus on the
values that guide its people's actions. These are Internet Gateway's
"Core Values and Beliefs." If we don't seem to be living up
to them, then be sure to call us on it!
- We respect the individual, and believe that individuals who are treated
with respect and given responsibility respond by giving their best.
- We require complete honesty and integrity in everything we do.
- We make commitments with care, and then live up to them. In all
things; we do what we say we are going to do.
- Work is an important part of life, and it should be fun. Being a good
business person does not mean being stuffy and boring.
- We are frugal. We guard and conserve the company's resources with at
least the same vigilance that we would use to guard and conserve our own
- We insist on giving our best effort in everything we undertake.
Furthermore, we see a huge difference between "good mistakes" (best
effort, bad result) and "bad mistakes" (sloppiness or lack of effort).
Clarity in understanding our mission, our goals, and what we expect from
each other is critical to our success.
- We are believers in the Golden Rule. In all our dealings we will strive to
be friendly and courteous, as well as fair and compassionate.
- We feel a sense of urgency on any matters related to our customers.
- We own problems and we are always responsive.
- We are customer driven.
We will strive to provide
prompt, accurate, friendly, and cost effect service to our